Death, Rape or allegations, Accidents, Trouble with police, Illness, Motorway accidents (involving our student on coaches), And so on….Anything could happen!
· Get as much information as possible including contact numbers and call the Director or student director for assistance.
· Do not try to handle any such incident on your own without guidance.
· Get as much information and contact numbers as possible and call a more senior & experience member of staff for assistance. Do not try to handle any such incident on your own without guidance.
- Respond to the incident; if there is a fire then call the emergency services.
- Call the school director is not available then cal the student director. A plan can then be decided upon. Do not call students’ families or recruitment offices until you have done this and only when advised to do so by the school or student director.